Thursday, December 24, 2009

Anti Aging Gel Anti-Aging Products And Acne Prone Skin (for Men)?

Anti-Aging products and Acne prone skin (for men)? - anti aging gel

I am 28 years old Asian to enjoy the beautiful skin acne free, if I was in my youth to 26 years. It was all downhill. Acne attacked my skin and now I see, "ugh." Fortunately, with the help of my struggles with dermatologists, acne scars and occasionally even stabilized acne skin oily. I'm getting old and I know that should begin at the age of 30 men using anti-aging fight against skin aging.
The problem is that dermatologists forbids me to use moisturizers (even those high quality) and the limits of my face wash and toner only (complete), skip "Step 3" of skin care. I agree that aid my acne problem has stabilized. But I am concerned I am happy about my skin is not the anti-aging and already starting to happen. This is a big problem for me because all anti-aging moisturizer in a cream (milk, gel, cream, mask, and emulsions) - all things that I can not use because my skin reacted negatively to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment