Monday, February 22, 2010

Tiffany Blue And Black Damask Wedding Black And White Damask Wedding, Need An Accent Color!?

Black and white damask wedding, need an accent color!? - tiffany blue and black damask wedding

I had set my heart on download the white damask wedding black and blue details (flowers, ribbon, and) BM dresses, but I want to fly / Tiffany blue, compared with periwinkle or electric blue, and fear it is too dull, black and white. I also like the idea of purple said, but my sister, that what he thinks of his marriage in 2010, so as not to close (connect even though he expressed the idea, said first and that probably will change your mind all but I am afraid to tell you just that). Green is another option, but my friend is not crazy about her. Your suggestions for the blue-green palette of purple would be very grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment